Welcome To My World

Welcome To My World
I will talk about whatever comes to my mind. My life has been and continues to be a journey. Follow through it if you will.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cuffin Season

     That time of year that goes by many names is now upon us. Names such as Depression season, Autumn, Fall, or my favorite "Cuffing Season".
     This is the time of year when the sun sets earlier and rises later. The weather gets cooler. The parties wind down due to all of the weather changes. School is back in session for some, others have the new season of episodes of their favorite shows. Oh and course Football season, can't forget that. Point is, people have their clothes on and they're staying indoors more. So my question to you is, who will you be spending your indoor time with? If you are married, in a relationship or presently dating, the you already know who. But for those of you whom are still single, it is now "Game Time".
     You probably spent your summer out and about, parties, BBQ's, the beach, a few clubs/bars and or lounges. But I'm certain you met someone. Some of you met quite a few someones. Most single don't want to end up in a relationship in the middle of the summer, so you create a reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment